Belfast Creative Coalition Administrative Assistant Total Views: 1192 Daily Views: 4 Comments closed
Arts At The Center is Randy Fein’s creative center for teaching clay workshops and creating ceramic art and pottery. The Studio is open to the public during public events and for classes.
Located in Lincolnville Center, Maine, Arts at the Center features:
- Co-operative Clay Studio for up to 6 ceramic artists
- A teaching studio in ceramic arts for children and adults lead by ceramic artist Randy Fein.
- Randy Fein’s studio for ceramic art .
- Paul Kluger’s studio for kiln formed glass art.
- A gallery to showcase selected work.
- A community educational facility to foster the appreciation of the handmade clay object.
- Randy Fein is an accomplished ceramic sculptor and well-known arts educator who has a 30-year history of leading community inspired workshops in both public and private schools.
- She has taught the art of ceramics Babson College, in Wellesley, MA., Castleton State college in Castleton VT, Unity College in Unity ME.and at Haystack School of Craft in Deer Isle Maine. Randy has experience as an artist in residence at the co-op studios of Portland Pottery in Portland, Maine, and at Mud Flat Studios in Sommerville, MA.
- Her ceramic relief installations are featured in the collections of numerous institutions: Eastern Maine Medical Center, Bangor, ME; Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME; University of Southern Maine, Portland, ME; Babson College, Wellesley MA.; Castleton State College, Castleton VT.
- She’s led workshops and installed ceramic relief murals in public and private schools all over New England. The short list of locations in Maine include the towns of Camden, Rockport, Searsport, York, Portland, Bangor, Gorham, Jackman, Poland, and Springfield to name just a few.