BE INSPIRED. Belfast Creative Coalition Features Local Creatives
Look for new posters every month! The BE INSPIRED poster campaign is designed to highlight local artists, musicians, poets, dancers, actors, and ‘creatives’ of all forms to bring more visibility to the incredible amount of talent and creative diversity that exist in the Belfast Area and raise awareness about Belfast Creative Coalition’s work to coordinate and promote this arts and culture sector. (Have an image you’d like us to to consider for a poster? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Be Inspired Poster Idea).
Do you know all that the Belfast Creative Coalition offers?
Public Arts and Culture Calendar: Never miss an event again. Add your own event. Have an important event coming up? Come to a ‘Calendar Sync’ and share your plans and date with other event planners at this networking breakfast that happens every last Wednesday of the month at Bell the Cat at 9am.
Directory Listings of Creatives and Cultural Organizations: Looking for a band, an artist, somewhere fun to take your kids? Check out the directory of arts and culture listings. List your creative adventure or organization. Already have a listing? Check out you listing numbers! In 2013, 25000 visitors came to the BCC website. How many viewed your work or event?
Belfast Fourth Friday Art Walks – join over 20 galleries, performers dancers roving poets for Final Fridays, 5:30-8pm, last friday of the month May – October.
Cultivate: Belfast Area Farm and Arts Trail and Fall Tour: – Do you know what’s in your own backyard? The Cultivate Trail identifies artist’s studios, galleries, cultural organizations and farms in Belfast and beyond. Have fun creating your own itinerary, or use the ones suggested. Save the Date for the Cultivate Fall tour, Oct. 11th and 12th, free, open studio and farm tour with special workshops and demonstrations.
BE INSPIRED. Join the Coalition!
Become a member. Your membership support local arts and culture and celebrates the unique Belfast area quality of life that focuses on the local and handmade. For more membership information click here. To become a member contact: email@example.com.
BE INSPIRED. Get involved and volunteer!
- BCC Organizational Committee – Responsible for budgets, community outreach, board development and staff oversight
- BCC Marketing Committee – Responsible for marketing and promotions
- Belfast Arts Committee – Oversees the Belfast Final Friday Art Walks
- Cultivate Committee – Oversees the Cultivate Trail and Fall Tour (Columbus Day weekend)
- BCC Telethon – Annual BCC Fundraising (late September) and Preview Party for the Fall Tour Website Postings
- Other: Add directory listings and calendar events to the website, volunteer at BCC Events, distributing promotional materials, and hang posters
Contact Kimberly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information