Deborah Flood’s Impressionistic Realism is achieved using dry brush watercolors, on 300lb watercolor paper. A technique that draws the viewer in, to “see” more.
Flood creates the spirit of an animal or the Human Form to communicate a message of empowerment, that may be over looked in everyday life.
Flood works from her own reference materials gathered out in the field. Experiences that have been encountered throughout her life. Channeling a deeper meaning of emotions, to create a truly unique piece of art.
- Women Artists of the West
- International Guild of Realism
- Signature Member of the Texas Watercolor Society
- Penobscot Bay Carvers and Artists Association
- New England Watercolor Society
- Oil Painters of America
- Institute of Equine Artists, Founding Member